Do you know about the Random Acts of Kindness Organization?
They want to make Kindness the norm in schools, workplaces and everywhere else!
November 13th is Random Acts of Kindness Day.
Suggestions from the Random Acts of Kindness Organization include:
- Send an uplifting text to someone.
- Let someone merge into traffic with a wave and a smile.
- Include intentional acts of kindness, laughter and delight into your daily routine.
- Go slightly outside of your comfort zone to make someone smile at least once per day.
- Share a compliment with a friend or co-worker.
- reach out to a family member who you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Treat someone to a coffee.
Remember, in a world where you can be anything, be kind!